Saturday, July 25, 2009

Extang 56645 Solid Fold Tonneau Cover without Track System

Extang 56645 Solid Fold Tonneau Cover without Track System
I purchased the Extang solid fold cover for my 2011 Honda Ridgeline just a week after I took delivery of the truck. After visiting the Extang website and seeing the ease of installation of the cover, I found the item competitively priced at Amazon (not the cheapest, but I always feel confident ordering from Amazon). Delivery was very quick - within a week of my order. Although I was suspect of the "ease of installation" demonstrated on the video, the top went on very smoothly in less than 45 minutes. All of the necessary tools were provided and the instructions were clean and concise. I have little mechanical ability, but found the product to be literally a bolt on option that tremendously enhanced the look of the truck and has kept the bed clean of snow and other debris. I am extremely satisfied with my Extang solid fold tonneau cover and highly recommend the product for doing all that the advertising claims and looks great on my vehicle.

0 comments:

Honda Jazz : RedFront Side View of G-POWER M6 BMW Hurricane CS 2009Front Angle View of 2009 Seat Exeo JE DESIGN 2005 Toyota CelicaHonda Jazz Purple
Honda Jazz : RedFront Side View of G-POWER M6 BMW Hurricane CS 2009Front Angle View of 2009 Seat Exeo JE DESIGN 2005 Toyota CelicaHonda Jazz Purple

Popular Posts